Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Questions


At the ladies Bible study this morning I started the session by fielding questions. The discussion that followed was good. We did not make much progress on the study but did have a good time. Janie and I went to get a hair cut this afternoon and I look much better. Janie on the other hand always looks great.

I worked on the Sunday School lesson today and it took me longer than normal. It is a difficult text and I am not through with it yet. After I blog I will get back on that again before heading for bed. I took a walk today and read the books of Peter, the three epistles of John, and Jude.

My mother-in-law called and said she had a problem. It seems she did something and the TV and computer were not working. Connie fixed the TV for her and I talked her through fixing her computer so all is well. Even though this is going to be the coldest weather we have seen in some time, Janie and I are still planning to go to Henderson to take her parents to Tyler for their appointments. We will head home on Friday stopping by to see my mother and Bro. Davis. They are predicting a low of 13 on Saturday morning. It seems very cold now but I can remember waiting for the bus on the side of the road out in front of my aunt Mariel's house in Ayer when I was a kid and the temperature was -20. I remember it hurt to breath at that temperature.
The picture was taken a year and a half ago at our youngest daughter's wedding. It is of my mother-in-law, sister-in-law Connie, and father-in-law. God bless you.

No comments: