Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Three


This is day three of the new year and our church services, though low in attendance, went very well. My voice held out for both services and I coughed very little during the sermons. I took a good nap this afternoon. Tonight I will work on the next episode of Tribman and get the bulletin ready for next Sunday. Tomorrow I want to attend the pastor's fellowship in Arlington and will if I feel okay. Tomorrow afternoon I will work on my thesis which I have not touched in over a month. It looks like some cold weather is headed our way this week about the time we head over to Henderson. I will go by and visit with Bro. Davis and also with my mother. I need to work out at time with her where she can come and spend a weekend with us.
The first picture is of the workmanship of our granddaughter, Ruth. She left this behind on our table not wanting to destroy her hard work. I will let it be for another day then place it in the toy box. The second picture is of Janie telling Hannah goodbye. God bless you.

No comments: