Friday, January 8, 2010

On the Move


Janie is driving us home while I blog. The picture is of me and my mother holding an Afghan which she recently finished. My sister, Jean, gave her the pattern for it. I got up at 3:00 this morning to help Janie move her dad's chair out and replace it with another one. It has gotten to the point that he can not get out of his old chair and was dreading sitting in it for that reason. You can see from the second picture him sitting in the other chair. We went back to bed and I got up at 8:00 and took the trash off and delivered groceries to Janie's uncle Trenton.
We left the Taylor's and went by to visit with my mother and then to Bro. Davis. He is very weak and is using a walker now. He is not eating and drinking enough to suit his wife. He did not seem to be in any pain though he is on pain medications.
I drove the first half of our journey home and Janie is driving the second. I am going to work on the sermon for Sunday and should have it all typed up by the time we are home. God bless you.

No comments: