Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Day 2 "Phone Calls"

That's a lot of water
2016 Day 2 started early with a phone call at 4:30 AM.  I hit the road from Henderson to a hospital 190 miles away to check on a church member who had been rushed there with difficulty breathing.  Upon returning home in Hillsboro I was awakened from a nap by a phone call from the nursing home saying my mother had fallen and was sent to the hospital for stitches and an x-ray.  I am 160 miles from that hospital so I texted my brothers and the youngest responded immediately and is going to check on her.  I am waiting to hear back how she is doing.
Water therapy is working very well for me.  I have not had a migraine headache since May 29, 2015.  On that day I started drinking a quart and a half of water first thing each morning and then wait an hour before eating breakfast.  I then wait at least 2 1/2 hours before eating or drinking anything else.  Where I use to have migraines every month and sometimes more often I now have none.  I am so thankful to God for taking care of me.  He provides for all my needs and gives to me health and strength to serve him.  I am not worthy of the least of His blessings.  Thank you, LORD!  

No comments: