|Elijah eating breakfast at our house a few days before Christmas|
|Me and Ariana in France|
1. Read the Bible through twice,
2. Learn to speak at least a little French,
3. Finish the reading portion of my thesis research,
4. Work out at the gym at least three days a week every week,
5. Take two long hikes, Palo Duro Canyon for one,
6. Make the tent I designed,
7. Get the rest of Bro. Davis' Matthew sermons on his website and more of his audio sermons moved to MP3.
8. Learn SQL database programing.
9. Spend more quality time with my wife.
10. Take one day off each week. (This is hardest one of them all to keep)
|Me and Bro. Harold Davis at church camp|