Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rain and Fog

Joshua play with his sidewalk chalk
It rained today.  Janie and I overslept the alarm this morning and so we were a bit rushed getting ready for the arrival of the ladies Bible study group.  It was a good time as usual.  We are getting close to the end of the study of the end time events.  I have really enjoyed covering this subject with them.  I worked this afternoon as did Janie.  We stopped to head down to Lorena for services there.  It was foggy and raining so we had to drive carefully.  We had really good services. We have the boxes about ready to mail to Jason.  We will take them to the Post Office tomorrow.  It is going to cost a lot to send these two boxes but it is worth it.  I just wish we could carry them over ourselves.
Christmas eve 2010
Janie's father fell out of the bed yesterday and her mother had to call 911 for help getting him up.  He stayed in bed all day yesterday.  He did get up today and is still a bit confused in his mind due to some medication he was taking. We will go over there tomorrow night.  I plan to spend several hours in the library at TBI working on my thesis on Friday.  We need to stop in for a visit with Sister Davis if we can work it in.  My mother is doing well.  She spent Christmas alone turning down an invite from my older brother.  She is staying busy and seems to be enjoying her life.  It's off to bed for me.  I felt bad yesterday but much better today.  God bless you.

No comments: