Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cold


We made it to the Taylor's house last night about 12:30. We went to bed about 1:30 and I got up about 2:30 coughing. I stayed up until the medicine kicked in and then went back to bed about 3:00. Janie stayed with her mother at the beauty shop and worked on her orders while I took her dad to the cancer center. A lab machine was broke so it took a long time for him to find out if he could take his treatment. It turned out there was a problem so they gave him a lower dose. We finished up in Tyler about 5:00 and got home near 6:00. Janie and I just got back from the store. The Taylor's and Janie's uncle Trenton were out of several things. The first picture is of Janie getting the grocery list from her uncle. The second picture is of me waiting for the gas pump to finish filling the tank. It was 26 degrees and the wind was blowing out of the north at about 15 mph. God bless you.

No comments: