Saturday, January 9, 2010

Old Tech


I am resorting to some old technology tomorrow for my Sunday School class. I have an overhead projector that I used to use a lot when I pastored at Gum Springs and when I taught Sunday School at Pleasant Hill. We will be covering the division of the land of Israel during the Millennium. A picture is worth a thousand words so tomorrow I will show them some pictures. I went to the church office to get some work done and get setup for my class and a friend came buy for a visit. When I got home I took a walk and read the books of Galatians and Ephesians. I cooked some supper and thought I would blog before reviewing my sermon for tomorrow. Janie talked to Jason today and I talked with both of our daughters today. All is well with each of them.
Janie and I have a date tonight. We are going to watch a movie together and that will be fun. The picture is one I took with my cell phone of me and my father-in-law waiting for a very long time for his lab work results to arrive. God bless you.

No comments: