Saturday, May 31, 2008

Work Works


Work is good and today was a good day. I walked to the church this morning and that was good. I worked at my study and that was good. Then we helped some one move and that was good. I got to visit with dear friends and that was good. I watched people working hard at the church fixing air conditioning, setting up a class room, fixing the bulletin, restocking the visitor's cards in the pews, and practicing the music for Sunday services. It has truly been a blessed day. This Sunday is going to be amazing! I believe the Lord is going to bless us more than ever before.

I gave my grandchildren some trail mix that I had made and they just love it. I told my oldest grandson to have his mother google turkey creek hiking trail. It is near to where he will be living. I will try to go down sometime and hike it with him. The picture is of Joshua enjoying a hot dog at the end of our days hike. I look forward to hiking with Caleb, Micah, Andrew, and Jonathan some day. God bless you.

No comments: