Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Planning another hike


I called my grandson and began to talk to him about hiking. He is so excited he ran home and started making a list. It will be good for him to help plan the hike and I will call him with things to add to the check list. My daughter will hopefully be able to show him the website about the trail and let him read a little about it. This whole exercise will be good for him. Planning and preparing and then the actual hike itself will teach him much about the sport of hiking. We will go to the store and shop for camping things and that will be exciting to him as well. I set the date as May 29th but I am as much a kid as he is and I may move that up so we can go sooner. Be watching this blog for the pictures and the video of my hike with Joshua. I really am excited about this and may have to take him often. The picture is of me and Joshua nine years ago. God bless you.

No comments: