Monday, May 5, 2008

46 MPG


Today is a day that I am glad that my Jetta has averaged 46 mpg. We plan to travel to Waco this morning for a surgery and then to Tyler to return the wedding rental things and then to Henderson to pick up the pictures of the wedding and then back to Hillsboro. If I have time I may swing down to the Anderson County court house to return the marriage license. Should be about a 400 mile day.

The services went well Sunday and we had a vistor Sunday night. The visitor was a man who stopped by on his way through when he saw our steeple he felt the need for pray and I prayed with him before our services began and then he asked me if he could stay for the services and he did.

Next Sunday is mother's day and so this week I will be preparing a mother's day sermon. I am not sure which text I will use but am sure the Holy Spirit will lead me to the one He wants me to use. Well it is time to awaken my wife from her slumber so she can go with me on this 400 mile trek. The picture is of 2 of our granddaughters, Hanah and Ruth, who were in the wedding. To the far right is 1 of our grandsons, Joshua, who was the ring bearer. God bless you.

No comments: