Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Made it home


We made it home and all went well at the pre-association meeting. I plan to walk to the church in the morning early and spend the day studying. I have chosen my text for Sunday and will get that sermon finished in the morning first thing and then I will work on the Wednesday night sermon for both my classes. If I have time left I will work on the Sunday School lesson. The hike is Thursday and Saturday is mow the yard day. I sent word to my grandson that we will not need our sleeping bags. The over night temperature is going to be 73 after a high of 91. I will bring a small light blanket if he should need it. He got bit by a lizzard today and his mother had to stomp on it to get it to let go of his thumb. He loves to catch things and take a closer look at them. I do not plan to let him out of my sight when we hike. I would not want a snaping turtle to take off one of his fingers. The picture is one my grandson took with a really cheep digital camera. The swing is one I made modeled after one that my grandparents in New England had when I was a kid. God bless you.

No comments: