Thursday, May 8, 2008

HELPING


We are headed for Henderson today to meet my niece and her husband. They are moving to Texas to attend Texas Baptist Institute. I will spend a day with them HELPING them to get situated. They will be very tired from their long drive and yet will have to hit the ground running to get the utilities turned on and furniture picked up and moved in. It will be tough but they are young and can handle it. I will HELP them while Janie is HELPING her parents. I believe that it is our duty to HELP one another and that is what will count when we stand before God not what we have done for ourselves but what we have done for Him and for our fellow man.

(Luk 10:36) Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

I have offically moved the hike up to the 22nd of May, Lord willing. That does not mean that I will not move it up to the 15th. I feel strongly that it is of the Lord that I have this time with my grandson. It will mean much to him in the years ahead and will give me a chance to know him better. I will HELP him and he will HELP me; a real win win arrangement.

The picture was taken at my daughters wedding. This is my sister-in-law keeping the nursery during the wedding. She was a big HELP. She came all the way from Mississippi for the wedding. She HELPED her parents to get to the wedding and then HELPED out by keeping the nursery. Thanks Trish for all your HELP. God bless you.

No comments: