Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to walking


Well I am going to get back to my daily routine of walking. I will only do about 3 miles a day. I am planning a 2 day hike with my grandson Joshua. There is a state park over in east Texas that has a 15 mile hiking trail. The trail follows a creek and the pictures I have seen online look great. It will be fun for him and a joy for me. He loves the outdoors and being 10 years old he will enjoy camping and cooking out in the wilderness. He will lead the way down the trail and I will let him help set up the tent and cook the meals. I plan to take lots of pictures and let him take some as well.

I am looking forward to hearing my new son-in-law preach. I hope to have him over to the church on a Sunday night soon. I have an Idea he is going to be very good at it. The picture is of my daughter and her husband at their wedding rehearsal.
We have a really good lesson for tonight and I will be talking to the Kids about the text I have for Sunday morning. Those who will not be in my class Wednesday night are really going to miss a blessing. I just love the verses we will be covering. God bless you.

No comments: