Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Office time


I am in my office and thought I would take a break from my studies and blog a bit. I love to study. It is work, hard work, but I love it so. I started my SS lesson first but before completing it I moved to my Wednesday night lesson. I finished that and then went looking for a mother's day sermon. I have a great text from which I have never heard a mother's day sermon taken. It is exciting to find such a gem in the scriptures. This text has really worked me over and I have repented and asked for God's help to overcome the weakness upon which this text has shown its light. God forgive me for the many mistakes I made while trying to live a godly life before my children. As a parent this text tears me up. I am so glad that my children had a godly mother. I will not use this text for Father's day though it would work just as well. I called Janie and asked for her input on this sermon for I wanted a mother's point of view. She will call me back in a bit and I am sure will shed much light on this text. The picture is of my mother several years ago. God bless you.

1 comment:

Anastacia Maness said...

Will we get to see or hear a copy of your sermon? You've got my curiosity up. :)