Sunday, May 18, 2008

Off to Texarkana


In the morning at 8:00 we will leave for Texarkana. Janie is unsure about attending the meetings with me and there will most likely not be a need for her to do so. I am going to be there to answer any questions that may arise about our missionary and his work in France. I also want to know more about the recomended missionaries and their works and this will give me that chance. I will be spending a lot of time watching the booth at the ABA meeting and may miss some of the sessions even though the booths are closed during the sessions I may have to grab a bite to eat and miss some of the sessions.

Our music and youth director resigned tonight and we will miss him very much. I wrote in "From the Pastor" that I regret that I did not spend more one on one time with him. I really do regret that. The picture is of Bro. Josh and one of his 2 children (Ethan I think) taken around Christmas time. I officiated at his wedding and was with him at the hospital after the birth of each of his children. I have some great memories of him and his family and will cherish them in the years to come.
I will blog again on monday night to let you know how things are going in Texarkana. Till then, God bless you.

No comments: