Friday, May 2, 2008

Return to normal

I am very ready for things to return to normal. I miss getting to spend time alone with God in my study at the church. The picture is of the front of our church building. I really enjoyed the texts we covered Wednesday night and I am going to have to preach a series of sermons from 2nd Kings. I will spend this evening at the motel reviewing my sermon for Sunday and going over the Sunday School lesson again. It will be a good way to end the day.

We are in Tyler taking care of last minute wedding chores. The desasters are few and can all be overcome. There is a problem with the cake decorating, there is a problem with freezer space for the punch, and the list goes on and on. All of these things are minor and in a year will be insignificant. The vows are the only truly important part of a wedding ceremony and those are completely under control. We will spend the night in Palistine tonight so that will cut down on the driving somewhat and may allow us a little more sleep. God bless you.



No comments: