Sunday, May 11, 2008

A good Mother's Day


It was another great Lord's day. Enjoyed a great meal at lunch with friends. Enjoyed a short worship service at the nursing home. Enjoyed the morning and evening services. It was so good to see one of the ladies that I visit in the nursing home in our services. Even the deacon's meeting went well. I have much to do this week and will get started tonight by getting "From the Pastor" ready for next Sunday's buletin. What excites me so is that before me lies the Bible and I wonder what marvelous thing the Holy Spirit will reveal to me next from God's Holy Word.
The picture is of my daughters wedding, her husband preached his first sermon today and I hope they recorded it. I am going to invite him to come and preach for us as soon a he is available.
I will be preaching monday morning at the nursing home and am looking forward to that.

I plan to go to Henderson on Thursday to take my grandson shopping. We need to get a few things for the hike next week. I miss visiting with the church in Hewitt and will try to give them a call tomorrow to check on them. God bless you.

No comments: