Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A good morning


I walked to the church this morning leaving the house at 7 and got to the church at 7:20. It gave me a little exercise and some prayer time as well. Janie picked me up at lunch and after lunch I worked a little bit in the yard. I need to run back over to the office for a little while to finish up a few things before tonight. I plan to get my back pack ready this afternoon to go for the hike on Thursday. Not a lot to take for what will amount to about a 20 to 26 mile hike. It is going to be enjoyable and I will make a movie of the adventure when I get back. I noticed that my youtube video has had 34 viewings. If you go to youtube search for "paul and steve hiking on the pct" and our video should be the first on the list. I am making a video about the tent I made and I stuck the youtube video on the end of it. I may post it on youtube as well. I most likely will post my hike with my grandson on youtube when it is complete. I have been playing phone tag with my sister Peggy. I hope to catch up with her eventually. Peggy if you see this please keep trying.

I will not blog Thursday but will Friday night Lord willing. The picture is of my wife at the John Wayne airport two years ago when I went out to hike the PCT with my brother. God bless you.

No comments: