Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 3


We had ladies Bible Study this morning and my mother really enjoyed it. She was impressed with how enthusiastic the ladies were about Bible study. We spent the day getting some work done. Mother worked out in the yard while Janie and I worked in the house. Mother came in and we started a Jig saw puzzle. Janie and mother are working on it right now. I will try to get a picture of it tomorrow to post here. Mother is doing well and her wounds seem to be healing. We are going to carry her home Thursday morning.

Jason emailed that he would like for us to come to France August 30th or the 31st. We want to spend two weeks there so that would have us returning on September 14th. We certainly look forward to seeing that baby girl. If the weather permits I would like to do some day hiking with the grandkids. The picture is of Jason on his first birthday.

I learned new things today while working for Sullivan Supply. What I learned I will be able to use on the Baptistville website. I like learning new things. I certainly have learned much in the process of researching for my thesis. I firmly believe that you are never too old to learn. God bless you.

No comments: