Thursday, May 20, 2010

High Occupancy Vehicle

I like to blog every day but it is just not working out that way.  We got up early this morning and went to Dallas for Clint's surgery.  The traffic was not near as bad as I was expecting.  With Janie along we were able to use the HOV lane and that sure saved time.  We arrived about 5 minutes before Clint and his parents.  The surgery went very well.  We drove through some heavy rain on the way back to Hillsboro.  We left the house at 7:30 this morning and got home about 3:30.  It has been a long day.  We are in Henderson now and Janie's parents are doing well.  Her dad did not eat anything today and we are not sure what's up with that. 
We took a walk this evening and it was cool outside after the rain.  Tomorrow I plan to work on the bunk bed for my niece.  If all goes well I will have that project finished by Saturday.  The picture is one Janie took yesterday of me working on part of the bunk bed. 
Janie started a jigsaw puzzle (pictured) last night after I had gone to bed .  We enjoyed helping mother with hers when she was at our house so we bought us one.
The thesis is coming along well.  I have about 50 index cards most of these from the book I am reading right now.  I am half way through the book and the next book on my agenda is even thicker.  I will finish the one I am reading now next week and get started on the next one.  I have learned much and am anxious to get started actually writing and sharing what I have learned.
Sarah called and said Justin was sick, sicker than she had ever seen him.  He was filling better this evening.  Stacie called and it seems Elijah's doctor's appointment went well.  He has gained something like four pounds and three inches. God bless you.

No comments: