Monday, March 8, 2010

Mother Day 3


I took this picture on our last visit to see Sis. Davis. She is doing well. Janie has been working extra hard to get more of Bro. Davis' sermons on the Internet. There are at least another 2000 sermons to go.
The services at the nursing home was not well attended this morning but were good. It has rained all most all day today. It did stop long enough for my mother to clean out the front flower bed. When I returned home we finished off Janie's homemade soup and then mother and I visited while Janie worked. I showed mother a lot of pictures, mostly our kids and grandkids, many of which she had never seen before. We took a break from that and had some tea and cookies. We are watching the news right now while Janie is cooking supper.

Our oldest daughter called to report on her doctor's appointment. She is doing well and the baby is due any day now. Last night she put me onto something I did not know was available. It seems you can have your blog printed into a book. I ordered a hard back book of my blog and it should be here by the end of the month. God bless you.

No comments: