Thursday, March 11, 2010

Clint


The traffic into Dallas at 4:30 this morning was not bad at all. I stopped once for directions to the outpatient surgery building. The surgery went well. They worked on two of Clint's fingers and on the scar tissue on his neck. The traffic was not bad returning home.

I reviewed our tax return today and found some errors. The IRS telephone help line was able to answer my questions after passing me to the fourth person. I made the corrections and have it ready for a final double check. We should be able to mail it off tomorrow. The above picture looks a lot better than the one I took of my tax stuff scattered all over the table. I will walk Janie line by line through the return and let her ask questions and double check the numbers.
Tomorrow is thesis day. I will first review the sermon for Sunday and the Sunday School lesson. I will also go over the sermon for Sunday night. I am beginning to feel like I got up at 3:30 this morning so I better head for bed. God bless you.

No comments: