Monday, March 15, 2010

Lets go for a walk


I took five of my grandkids for a walk to the nursing home this morning. We stayed for the services there and a short visit afterward. We walked back home and the two oldest granddaughters made sandwiches for everyone for lunch. Jason mowed the yard and with the help of the grandkids relocated two piles of bricks. The backyard looks a lot better. Jason used the riding mower to mow the main part of the yard and then cranked the push mower to finish off the yard. Lilia and I went to put gas in the van and to get a few things at the store. I had the girls make some cornbread which I used for chicken and dressing for our evening meal. I left the dressing cooking and attended a family visitation at the funeral home. We have, all in all, had a great day. The ladies auxiliary canceled their meeting for the evening and we have enjoyed watching the grandkids playing.


Tomorrow morning Janie and I plan to attend a funeral. Afterward I will head over to the office to get some work done. Hopefully tomorrow our daughter will call announcing that she is in labor. Her doctor will induce if she has not had the baby by Friday. Janie is cleaning up the kitchen and then we will head for bed. The picture is of the kids on our walk this morning. God bless you.

No comments: