Thursday, March 4, 2010

434


This picture was taken 434 months ago on our wedding day. The perfect scenario is to complete form 1040 and the number on line 72 and line 75 is ZERO. I have spent some 16 hours on my taxes and I am down to line 75 having 434 on it. It will be tough to get it any lower than that for the well of deductions is just about dry. I will spend at least another 434 minutes going over the forms making sure everything is filled out correctly and nothing was missed or overlooked. I will be so glad to have this behind me. I went to bed last night after working on my taxes and my mind would not stop thinking about them. I got up and watched part of a movie to erase forms and schedules from my mind. It worked well for when I did go to bed at 1:30 this morning It only took about 434 seconds for me to go to sleep.

We are headed over to Henderson this afternoon. I need to go by the church to check on things there and by the store to pick up a few things. My mother will be returning with us to Hillsboro Saturday morning to stay through Tuesday. We will take her home after the Ladies Bible study. God bless you.

No comments: