Monday, March 29, 2010

Goose Bumps


I preached at the nursing home today. There was a crowd of about 40. Janie played the piano and I led the singing. The people at the nursing home seemed real glad to see Janie. Here lately she has not gone with me to the nursing home due to work. I worked on the bulletin and got that done. I finished the last episode of Tribman today. I plan to write the novel "Tribman" after I finish my doctoral thesis.
I worked on the sermon for Sunday and have decided upon Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. The last phrase of this verse gives me goose bumps. I challenge you to look into what this verse is saying and what it means.

I took a walk today while Janie was at curves. I got in about 2 miles and read eight chapters in the Bible finishing the book of Ezekiel. All in all it was a productive day. I am going to spend the rest of this evening working on the sermon for Sunday. The picture is of me taken by Jason at Tyler State Park. God bless you.

No comments: