Friday, February 26, 2010

Read


I read 27 chapters in the Bible today while I was waiting for my mother-in-law to finish up at the hair dresser. When I got back to the house with her Janie and I went by her niece's house to check her clothes dryer. I took it apart to discover that the motor was locked up and would not turn. That was bad news to her niece she was hoping it would be an easy fix.

Janie's dad fasted today eating nothing but a part of a sausage biscuit this morning. He just did not want to eat.

Janie has not felt well today so hopefully a good night's rest will help her out. I did some work on my thesis today but not much. Tomorrow we will head back to Hillsboro though I did talk to Janie about going home tonight so she could get some better rest. The picture is of Caleb and my father-in-law. God bless you.

No comments: