Monday, February 22, 2010

Gasoline Leak


Jason's four kids, as you can see from this picture, doubled the size of our junior choir at church. The church van has a leak in its gas tank. Jason and I took it to have it repaired today. It is suppose to be ready Wednesday. Jason and Angie have gone out on a date tonight leaving us to enjoy the grandkids. We are about to get them ready for bed. It has been an exceptionally busy day. I have made and received lots of phone calls today and still have some to make. I have a letter to write and the church bulletin to get ready. I am going to try to get these done before retiring for the night. I visited the hospital and the nursing home (pictured) today. I will be back at the hospital for a surgery in the morning early. We are on schedule to go down to Lorena for services tomorrow night depending on the weather. They are calling for from 2 to 4 inches of snow hear starting early in the morning. I burned 16 cd's of our morning worship services and need to deliver them to the church down there.

I gave Janie an early birthday present. She had talked about needing a humidifier so I picked one up for her today. We will give it a try tonight. We have enjoyed having Jason and family with us. Jason and I are going to install a hot water heater for my mother and father-in-law on Friday. I can assure you that Jason will be doing most of the work.

I met today with the ladies who are in charge of the "Meals on Wheels" program here in Hillsboro. Our church voted to allow them to use our fellowship hall for their operation. The ladies were over joyed at the news and they both gave me a big hug. I gave them the key and they will move their operation to our building next week.

No comments: