Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eight


All Eight of our grandkids were together in one place. The two that will make ten were there also. They seemed real glad to see each other and took off in small groups to play. They had not see each other in over two years.

Jason and I, with a bit of help from my brother-in-law Tom, installed a new hot water heater for my in-laws. Let's be clear on this, Jason did most of the work. We had to empty the old hot water heater by turning it over into the bath tub. The drain valve in the bottom of the tank was faulty. This second picture is of Jason connecting the electricity to the hot water heater. He has a college degree in electronics and worked for a remodeling contractor while he was going to Seminary. He is very skilled.
We made it back to Hillsboro safely and next week while Jason and his family are in Arkansas I will work on my taxes. I am looking forward to the services tomorrow. The text for the sermon is an exciting one. God bless you.

No comments: