Thursday, October 1, 2009

Eyes in the Sky

On my way over to go with Bro. Davis to his Doctor's appointment I took this picture out of the windshield of my car. The picture really does not do it justice. It looked just like two eyes staring down at me. If you use your imagination you can make out a face. It was an amazing sight.
I was sick this morning. It felt like the flu but I did not have fever so I took some medicine and took a long nap. I felt much better and then got to work. Tribman was first on the list since my whole day Saturday will be taken up by the association meeting. While working on Tribman I had to closely study Revelation chapter 17 and 18. I will be preaching from these two chapters very soon and so it was time well spent translating some of the scriptures for myself. I found something there I had never seen before and will definitely have to work it into the sermon. Having Tribman episode 13 done the sermon for Sunday got my full attention. Janie spent the day with her mother and dad in Tyler at their various doctor's appointments. They had a good day. Their van had broken down on them and it was ready to be picked up so they got it and brought it home. Janie's oldest sister was also with them.

There was a bad thunder storm tonight and a bolt hit somewhere near the house. It knocked out my in-law's satellite dish so they are without TV until they can get a repairman out. While Janie takes her mother to the beauty shop I will try to get over to see my mother. I will post later about my visit with her. God bless you.

No comments: