Thursday, October 8, 2009


The journey to Henderson went well and the first order of business was to get the grocery list (Pictured). We stopped at Wal-Mart and Janie called her mother from the parking lot and got a list of things they needed. It was dark by the time we got through shopping. We stopped next at the Whataburger and picked up her parents favorite meal, a Whatachicken sandwich and a Whataburger Jr. with bacon. We visited while they ate their supper. I am blogging while Janie pays her parents bills.
I had to run by the church this morning and check on things and then over to Sullivan Supply to drop off a box for UPS to pick up. We had to return the Dish Network equipment. While I was their I took a picture of one of their new products for Janie. Adding new products to their website is one of her responsibilities. I took a walk this morning also and got in a little over 3 miles. I read the first 31 Psalms this morning and enjoyed that. We practiced the Christmas cantata on our way to Henderson.
I am just finding out that my wife's niece has been out of water for a week. They have a deep well and it sounds like the pump is loosing its prime. I may have to go over there in the morning and help them out. Our house in Henderson has a well and I have spent many hours in that well house. It seemed to always go out in the worse kind of weather. I have replaced the pump in our well house at least four times in 30 years. I expect my brother-in-law will call me in the morning. God bless you.

No comments: