Monday, October 5, 2009

DSL


Fall is here. The weather has cooled off and though our leaves are not as pretty as the ones in this picture they are beginning to fall. The two young girls in my wife's Wednesday night class colored these and put them on the door to their classroom.
The upgrade of our DSL at the house caused it to go down. Today the repairman showed up and had it fixed after a little bit of trouble. Surfing the Web at the Clark house is now 4 times faster than before and our new cable TV, which comes through the Internet, works great. We have actually reduced our total monthly bills by about $100 with the changes we have made lately, the biggest being in Cable TV.

We went to get our hair cut today. My hair looks a lot darker on the floor than it does on my head. The lady who cuts my hair does my wife's as well. I took a phone call from my mother while my wife was in the chair. Mother thinks I am working too hard and staying too busy. I suspect that she has been talking to one of my siblings who reads my blog on a regular basis. I assured her that Janie was looking out for me and when I get to over doing it she will intervene.

I am going to work for 2 hours on my Thesis this evening. Hope to get the first chapter of the Song of Songs translated. At this rate I will have the translation complete by year end. Then it will be time to tackle the canonization of the book. Well I better get to it. God bless you.

No comments: