Friday, October 16, 2009

Bimbo II


We made it home. The day started with the trash being put out to late to be picked up. It continued with Paul and Jim being parted from their wives, Janie and Charlcye, for a short time. The four each had things to do; one studied, one slept, one drove, one sat. All had a great day.

On the way home we practiced the Christmas cantata. Afterward we listened to our favorite love songs and held hands the rest of the way home. I bought Janie a present while we were at the hospital on Thursday. We went to the gift shop to buy something for her sister and while we were there she saw a stuffed pink Elephant (pictured) that was shaped just like one she had as a child. She liked it so I bought it even though she protested that I should not. The one she had as a child was called "Bimbo." It was purple in color and was well worn. Her sister tore the stuffing out of it to fill a smaller version which she had made. Janie always kind of missed her Bimbo.
We stopped by to see my mother and she was doing very well. I took this picture of her while we were there. The lamp that is on the table beside her was one my father made. He added the box to the bottom of it for holding a tissue box.
I have composed the next episode of Tribman and will post that tomorrow. It's time to head for bed. God bless you.

No comments: