Monday, October 12, 2009

Productive


It was a productive day. We went to the nursing home and helped in the services there. While Janie was at curves I went to the Business supply center and arranged to have the minute books printed. They should be ready by the end of the week. I walked to the hospital and visited there then walked over to my office at the Church to work on my Thesis. I translated three verses. I was called by the funeral home in town and I have a funeral to officiate Wednesday morning. The family visitation will be Tomorrow night and I will go over the order of services with the family at that time. After a few hours of work Janie came over and we met with a lady of our church and had prayer together in my office. The soup we had for supper was good and after watching a little news I thought I would blog. I am going to get some work done related to the upcoming MBA of Texas messenger meeting. Then I will head for bed. I took these pictures on my walk to the Church. God bless you.

No comments: