Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Back


I have not yet turned the clocks back one hour. I will do that after this blog post. We left Henderson this morning after getting some work done for Janie's mother. We went to see the parade in which our daughter was taking part. It was a rather disorganized parade but we did get to see the part we went there to see. We had lunch with Justin and Sarah afterward and after stopping by their new house to pick up a few things we headed home. Janie decided to massively re-arrange the living room furniture. Only one piece of furniture, a corner cabinet, stayed in its original spot. Everything else got moved. The TV cabinet which my dad and I made was the most difficult to move. I had to take the doors off of it and, of course, empty everything out of it. It moved very easily to the southeast corner of the room. We found a whole host of toys under the two couches and returned them to their rightful place. I like the new arrangement very much. I think it will serve us well. I will take some pictures and place them on a future blog post.
The picture is one I took Friday of my lunch at Canton's first Monday trades day. It was a really good baked potato. I ate way more of it than I should have. We had a good time and bought a couple of small items. We must have walked five miles at least.
Well its off to set the clocks and then to bed. God bless you.

No comments: