Friday, October 23, 2009

Sudoku


Janie and I are working on a very tough Sudoku puzzle. We spent at least an hour on it today and made significant progress but there are still a lot of blank squares. We played a board game this evening called "Getting to Know You Better." Some of the questions that were asked were strange and I think all in all nothing new was learned by either of us about the other. I suppose after almost 36 years of marriage it would be difficult to know each other "better." During the game Janie got a phone call from a pollster. They wanted her opinion on political issues and politicians. At one point she whispered to me "Perry or Hutchison." I whispered back my response. She said, after hanging up the phone, that they were really wanting to know if she was going to vote for Perry and I suspect she is right.

I plan to hike with my brothers on Friday next week. We are going to camp out Thursday night and then Hike all day Friday. We will camp out Friday night and head home Saturday morning. No telling what Bible subjects will come up. Pictured left to right, Trenton, Janie, Charlcye, Jim. God bless you.

No comments: