Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Under the Weather


I was feeling "under the weather" today. Just relaxed and worked on the Song of Songs. I feel better now. We had good services tonight and had good services Tuesday night with the church in Hewitt. Going to head over to Henderson tomorrow. My mother has wild hogs destroying her yard. She talked to someone from the county and they said if I would sign a form they would put out a trap to catch the hogs. So tomorrow I will sign and hopefully some wild hogs will be relocated.

I am contemplating writing "Tribman" the book. There are many details of the story that I am not able to put in the blog format of the story. My objective in writing "Tribman" was to explore what life would be like during the tribulation times. As a pastor I have been asked about the details of the future. People are curious about the details of the tribulation all the way through the Millennium. Because of the lack of details found in the scriptures one must use a lot of imagination to fill in the blanks. I want to put forth in story form how things will work. I was going to end Tribman at the rapture and Resurrection but I now have plans to take it all the way through, well into the Millennium. The picture is one I took a few days ago of an overpass that is one mile from our house in Hillsboro. We have had a lot of rain lately, and more forecast for tomorrow. God bless you.

No comments: