Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sarah and Justin are buying a house in Palestine, Texas. They have moved in but still have a lot of unpacking to do. It is a 3 bedroom one bath house (pictured). We went by there to see it on our way home today. We took them out to eat and enjoyed visiting with them.

The reunion was a big success. The food was really good. Stacie and the her kids were there as you can see from the second picture I have posted here. We take the usual group pictures of every generation and every family. They said my brother, Ralph, has the flu. One of our first cousins was not there also because of the flu. It was a good time all in all. I am looking forward to being with my church family tomorrow. I get to preach 4 sermons tomorrow, at 10:00, 11:30, 3:00, and 6:15! It should be a great Lord's Day. God bless you.

No comments: