Saturday, October 10, 2009

Storm


We were awakened early this morning by a storm that came through. The temperature started out in the 70's and gradually dropped into the 50's. I took the trash off and visited with Janie's uncle a bit and then returned in time to load everyone up in the van to head for Tyler. I dropped Janie and her dad off at the cancer center then took Mrs. Taylor over to the beauty shop. I helped her get into the building and then sat in the van doing some Bible study on my lap top (see the picture above). I got in over an hour of study in the quiet of the van. It rained almost all day. When our business was over in Tyler we returned to Henderson and a couple of stops later we were back at my in-law's house. We had some clean up to do and then it was off to meet my Sister and Mother for supper. We had good visit with them and now I am blogging before heading for bed. We are looking forward to the reunion tomorrow and after lunch we will head back to Hillsboro. God bless you.

No comments: