Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Driving


The ladies Bible study was good this morning and I have stuck to the regiment for day two of my tooth extraction. I ate carefully chewable food today and the pain is just about all gone. Having licked and sealed 300 envelopes yesterday did not seem to harm the hole in my jaw. I got some work done at the office today and am ready for our local Baptist association messenger meeting Saturday.

We have a lot of driving to do this week. Tomorrow morning will find me driving over to Tyler to go with Bro. Davis to his doctor's appointment. I will drive back to Hillsboro for our evening services and then drive over to Henderson to take Janie's Dad and Mom to their respective doctor's appointments. Friday night we drive back to Hillsboro then Saturday we drive over to association meeting in Corsicana. I figure starting tomorrow we will put in about 700 miles. On our way home from Henderson last Saturday we had a flat tire. We stopped at a station where I pulled a drill bit out of the tire and then plugged the hole. It is still holding air so the plug worked good. The next four days will really put it to the test. The picture is one I took the other day while my father-in-law and I were waiting for our wives to come out of that beauty shop door. God bless you.

No comments: