Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 Kings 3:11b


Bro. Davis was doing well today. He is very weak and has little appetite. When I arrived their niece was there to eat lunch with them and while we were eating another couple arrived for a visit. We had a good visit and then after take care of a couple of chores I left to let him get a much needed nap. This picture of Bro. and Sis. Davis was taken today.
I went by and visited with my mother. She is doing very well and told me the story how she tried by herself to replace an electrical outlet by her bed. She did not turn the electricity off and said she only got shocked once. She had to call my brother for help and he got shocked. The plug is repaired and I expressed concern about mother's pace maker and electric shocks. She seemed unconcerned.
Janie's parents are doing well. Clint is doing well. Jason and Angie are doing well. Stacie and Scott are doing well. Justin and Sarah are doing well. Janie and I are doing well. We arrived at the Taylor's house this morning about 1:45. After cleaning up the kitchen we went out side and sat on the tailgate of my father-in-law's pickup and enjoyed the 68 degrees and almost full moon. It was a beautiful night. It is not often that we stop and smell the roses.
We averaged 53 mpg coming over to Henderson and I averaged 49.9 driving around today. I am trying to get 50 mpg on this tank. I'll try to let you know if I make it. I have some work to do tonight and then will head for bed. Tomorrow I will take the trash off and check on Janie's uncle. I hope to get in a substancial hike sometime tomorrow. God bless you.

No comments: