Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Expression Web


I loaded a new software program onto my laptop yesterday. It is used to build and maintain websites. It replaces a software I have been using for the past several years. I like it real well. I will be using it to spruce up my website http://www.baptistville.org/. I use it for http://www.sullivansupply.com/ and as I have time that website will be overhauled. Time is the key word. Blogging and websites take a back seat to pastoring and study.

This weekend we are going to cancel our satellite TV service. We are replacing it with one that is Christian oriented called Sky Angel. Sky Angel comes through our high speed Internet connection and can be carried when traveling and used in Motels that have Internet access in the room. It costs less than half what we were paying and there is no contract. My youngest daughter uses it and is very happy with it. I have to confess that I watch FOX news channel a lot and this new service has it and that was a major plus to me.
The picture is of a chocolate pie that one of the ladies of our ladies Bible study brought over. It was so good. We are headed over to Henderson tonight to be there for my mother's eye surgery in the morning. I will post here how it went. God bless you.

No comments: