Monday, September 21, 2009

Visitors


We had visitors Saturday night. My daughter and Son-in-law came over and spent Saturday night and Sunday night with us. We enjoyed their visit and that was the reason I did not blog over the weekend. Services were good Sunday and it was wonderful to see Clint walking into our auditorium under his own power. Everyone was so glad to see him. He is doing very well though he still has a lot of therapy to endure.

Today we had the Ladies auxiliary visit our house. Their monthly meeting was held here. We enjoyed their meeting. I visited over the phone with the IRS. I visited with H&R Block today and told them my IRS woes. They were very helpful and gave me some good pointers. I visited by phone with one of the people who works at the office of my U.S. Congressman. She also gave me hope concerning my IRS dilemma. All in all the visits today were very enjoyable and productive.

I did not visit at the nursing home today. I chose rather to work on my tax audit. I composed a letter to my congressman and have that on stand by should I need it. I made the changes that the IRS requested and got that faxed over to them this evening. While the ladies meeting was underway I finished the Bulletin for Sunday.

Tomorrow we will have visitors in the morning, the Ladies Bible Study. Tomorrow evening we will visit the church in Hewitt and enjoy a good time of singing and Bible study. The picture is one I took on our last visit in Henderson. It is a group of what we call stink bugs visiting with each other on a pomegranate. God bless you.

No comments: