Friday, September 25, 2009

Ayer Jr./Sr. High


I graduated from Ayer Jr./Sr. High school back in 1971. The Taylor's took us out to eat at lunch today and we saw the man who took the pictures at our wedding some 36 years ago. He was stationed at the army base in Ayer back in the 60's. It is a small world when you think about it. He knew all about Ayer, Mass. and remembered it fondly. I have not been to any of our high school reunions though I think it would be interesting to see how everyone turned out. Though fall time in Ayer was always pretty I like the winters in Texas a whole lot better. The picture is one I took in my in-law's back yard today. When fall arrives in East Texas the Spider Lillies come forth and they are beautiful.
Mother is doing well. Janie's parents are doing well. Bro. Davis is not as well. He has been sick and has no appetite. Since we did not have much sleep last night I felt it best to go home in the morning. We plan to stop in and check on Bro. Davis on our way back to Hillsboro. Janie and I are going to go for a walk. God bless you.

No comments: