Thursday, September 10, 2009

Headache


Headaches are not so bad except when they cause nausea. I had one such headache today. The nap seemed to help a little. We went to a cemetery in a community called "Cross Roads." Janie has a great aunt buried there in an unmarked grave. It was only a 30 minute ride but it seemed like 3 hours to me. Janie walked all over that little cemetery (pictured) trying to find the grave but was not successful. She called a man who said he might be able to help and he is to call her tonight. When we got back to the house I laid down again and am feeling better now.

Janie and her mother are working together cooking supper. It sure smells good. Tonight, since I have slept the day away, I will stay up and work on my thesis. Tomorrow I will go by to see Bro. Davis while Janie is with her dad at the cancer doctor. He was not feeling real well today. I helped a refrigerator repairman fix a water leak this morning. The problem turned out to be the water filter and not the water line. Supper is about ready and since all I have had today is a bowl of cereal and a bologna sandwich I am ready for it. This last picture is of Janie adjusting the flowers on my dad's grave. God bless you.

No comments: