Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesdays


Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week. There are only seven so if I have very many favorites it would be pointless. Tuesdays at 9:30 the ladies begin to arrive for Bible study. We are taking our time going through the end time events and are currently looking in depth at the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine. It is an excellent workout in both logic and argumentation and proper Bible interpretation. Two Tuesday nights a month we go down to Hewitt and have a mid-week service with Faith Missionary Baptist Church. They are wonderful people and I enjoy fellowshipping with them.

We made it to Henderson without an problems. Visited with my mother when we arrived and she is doing well. Janie and I will get to her house about 8:00 in the morning and take her in our car to Longview for her surgery. My brother will be going with us as well. I will post here on this blog how everything went with the surgery.

Janie's parents are doing well. Her dad fell again Saturday night. Skinned his knee and his elbow but other wise is okay. He was beside his chair and Janie's sister and brother-in-law were able to help him get back into his chair without having to call 911.

I am going to head for bed early tonight, I expect to have a long day tomorrow. The picture is of me holding Cole (age 5 days), the youngest of our church family. God bless you.

No comments: