Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pizza


We are having pizza for supper. I like pizza. I did not make this one but I think next week I may make one. I like lots of veggies on my pizza.

We made it home last night and first thing this morning I prayed for those on our prayer list and I went through the names on my cell phone and prayed for each person or family. I made several phone calls to check on various ones. I have published Tribman episode 9 and read the book of 1st Chronicles. I walked about 4 miles and that has made me ready for supper. The lady who will play for our special Sunday came over and we practiced our song. I need to review my sermon for Sunday and the one for Sunday night. We watched a little TV while we ate lunch and talked a while before going to Wal-mart for a few things. We listened to the Christmas program on our way back to Hillsboro and it is putting me in the mood for Christmas. When we got to Wal-mart the Salvation Army had bell ringers at each door. It is early but the need is great so they have had to get started. I am thinking about volunteering to ring the bell for half a day or so. I think it would be interesting and helpful. The picture is one I took back in July in Henderson Texas. God bless you.

No comments: