Friday, September 18, 2009

Errands


We had mid-week services at my Father-in-law's house. This picture is of my brother-in-law who provided the music for our service. The second picture is of Janie and her sister reviewing the medications that their parents take. After the services were over we moved to the piano room and recorded six songs for County Line Baptist church to use in their services.

Thursday found Janie and I taking her mother's motorized chair to be repaired, visiting with Bro. and Sis. Davis, shopping for clothes for Janie's mother, picking up groceries and other things for the Taylors, looking at recliners for my father-in-law (which he decided he did not want).
Friday found us going our separate ways. It found me taking the trash off, going over to the school (TBI), grocery shopping for Janie's uncle Trenton, working on the Sermon and Sunday School lesson for Sunday, and blogging. It found Janie taking her mother to Tyler to the beauty shop and a few other stops, working on the financial report for her mother, and working on her orders for sullivansupply.com. We will head home this evening and make a hospital visit tomorrow. Last night my niece (Ralph's daughter) had her baby by emergency c-section. Both mother and baby are doing fine. They called him Tyler James and he weighed 3 pounds 9 oz. Another of my nieces (Peggy's oldest) had surgery yesterday and is doing fine by last report. Mother's surgery is scheduled for the 24th of this month and Janie's oldest sister is to have surgery very soon. Pray for each of these. God bless you.
P.S. I had to end the is blog abruptly when I got a phone call from Janie's uncle Trenton. He had fallen and so I rushed over to get him up. He is not hurt seriously just cuts and bruises.

No comments: