Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday

Slept late this morning after going to bed at midnight.  Made a visit at the hospital to see a church member there and then went to the bank and post office.  I did a little cleaning out of the closet in the bedroom and thought it would be a good time to stop and blog.  I have a lot of work to do before we leave for vacation.  I will have to get three church bulletins ready to go and those will take a good while.  I want to have some sermons ready in the event I need them over in France and I want to have my Sunday sermons ready for when we return.  I figure I will be to tired to work on them when we get back on that Friday.  We have choir practice tonight, actually its Christmas in August where we get introduced to the music we will be practicing for the next several months.  I am going to try to knock out a bulletin before we have to leave.  Jason is on the phone so I better speak to him and then get on that bulletin. The picture is of me relaxing on my in-law's front porch. God bless you.

No comments: