Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love Songs


I have been doing a lot of thinking about love lately. It is my doctoral subject that helps to keep it on my mind. I went on line and downloaded some old love songs and plan to put them in a folder with the rest of the things I collect on the song of songs. I plan to search for love poems that have a unique way of expressing love. These too I will add to my Song of Songs folder. The Lord gave us the capacity to love and it is a wonderful gift indeed. The human race truly would not be able to survive with out love.
Yesterday was a very productive day. Pictured above is my laptop setting on top of the copy machine at the church. Beside it is the stack of bulletins all folded and ready to go. I have chosen to preach from the book of Revelation this Sunday and I worked on that sermon today. I have a lot more to do before it is finished but should have it completed by tomorrow. We plan to leave for Henderson in the morning around 10:00. Janie will take her mother shopping for a new range and oven and I will take our car down and get some new tires put on it. I was informed that a breaker box needed to be moved in my mother-in-law's kitchen so I will tackle that project Thursday night. We are about to head to church for our midweek services. I will be preaching from the book of Genesis tonight. Clint is still doing well. Please keep him in your prayers. This lower picture is of a couple of the ladies at our Bible study on Tuesday practicing a song to sing as a special in our Sunday morning services. It sure sounded good. God bless you.

No comments: